Suntou,

You gotta give Fakoo Fakoo what he's looking for. And double.

Haruna.

In a message dated 1/27/2011 12:58:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Fankung
Now then, who I my responding to Fankung and what  transpired to warrant my
response? If you are able to answer that, then I will  respond to you. What
discussions occured in the freedom newspaper to warrant  to attack on UDP
U.S members, did you hear it, if not do and then spread your  good news.
Suntou

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 5:24 PM, Fankung Fankung Jammeh