Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 14:05:28 -0800
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Opposition defect and the GA nut wearing the hawaiian shirt and bermuda shorts
To: [log in to unmask]

Darbs,

I am sure Joe, as well as Yero would absolutely love to hear your tips for snow, I just hope it comes from a place of experience. If you have never had your nosehairs freeze instantly upon stepping outside, then no one is interested. Recognize that it is not always just snow H., it's the white out conditions combined with strong winds and teeth chattering temps. It's the terrier like focus that is required, when you are stuck in the middle of it, trying to drive home and you realize that you are on the road with maniacs doing 80!.

Whatcha got Scooby ski-doo?

Warning: Please make this interesting, otherwise I may have to get out my american football and place it in the middle of a field and have you run at it full speed with your kicker foot twitching to send that sucker soaring.............at the very last minute, all I have to do is grease the grass and pull that ball out of your flintstone foot's way and watch, in complete happiness, as your skinny little bird legs go skyward ......Don't worry, I will let you keep trying until you get it. Don't even think about waiver forms. They are not part of my heaven inspired visual.

Also, Joe and Yero, are missing your Ikea postings too. Any chance of reviving those for their benefit?

Chris

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい