Haruna, Jammeh is actually Yero's Maternal Uncle but for some reason he
disowned him along the way!!! (opt! I just let the cat out of the bag)

So it would be a line of heritage to the throne for Yero to replace
Jammeh... and oh what a freedom to party that would be?

Am rooting for him too men!!!!!

Demba