Monday, 4 April 2011
   Dear all, We have learnt that false information is circulating claiming
that the Gambia Writers' Association (as our association is also referred
to) has conferred to His Excellency a title. We would like to clearly state
the following as a disclaimer: None of the members of the Executive
Committee is aware of such a conferred title; If such a title has been
conferred, the Writers Association of The Gambia has no hand in it; We
hereby inform all that our official name is the Writers Association of The
Gambia with the acronym WAG. I hope this will dispel all rumours and assure
the members we will continue to represent them adequately as we are mandated
to do.
Cherno Omar Barry General Secretary For President Writers' Association of
The Gambia

--
www.suntoumana.blogspot.com

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい