This is a disappointing news for our area people. Wulli East area has always
gone for the incumbent party, since the times of Sainey Singhateh, Malang
Saho etc. Wulli West is the more determine and militant region of the two.
Suwaibou is well known in that area, I wonder what he should do to penetrate
the elders and their local structures. I am sad for him, because he would
have been a good MP.
I wonder whether his campaign team made use of the more active militants in
Nyaikoi area. The signs were there that, going for the incumbent is a harden
mole in Wulli East, I thought the Agenda 2011 would have dislodged such
mindsets. Seriously, I was expecting a narrow marginal win for Suwaibou, but
hey next time. I wish him all the best for the upcoming general elections.
Suntou

--
www.suntoumana.blogspot.com

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい