I will have to disagree with you to some point Mr. Sambou, because If they did
not sell their agenda, we wouldn't have the ability to discuss it here at the
first place. secondly, someone have to lead or do something that can be able to
close the differences as Darbo came with only UDP lead coalition which as well,
was verbally conveyed PDOIS came with agenda 2011. On the other hand, they
should both rightfully put their proposal into writing and send a copy to each
and every political party well before the media got their hand on them. Besides,
the problem here is not the agenda but the power struggle and distrust among the
players which is deterring the progress here.

If Darbo wanted to become a president due to the size of his party, He should
then take the lead and call the smaller parties and convince them the reason why
they will have to trust him in his pursue. To eliminate even one party from the
coalition will be a disaster Therefore the acts of foolish pride should take a
back seat and all hands should be on the deck to fulfilling people's wish of
political Unity. Even in our culture, the big brother is the one to take all the
garbage thrown to him in-other to see the family programs in tact. A to
be responsible leader should always be in balance and be able to listen to
people's worries and head to solve them even if it means loosing his or
her quality in the process. In this world one have to be able to give-up on
something dear to him/her to become a winner but if you want all you loose all
period. Edi