''However, the facts behind the figures reveal that the power base of the APRC is disintegrating and withering away. A comparison between the results attained by the APRC in 2007 in the Wuli East National Assembly Elections with that of the 2011 by elections would reveal a decline of 1015 votes. In short, APRC had 3760 votes in 2007. This is reduced to 2745 votes in 2011.This is not a good sign for the APRC, especially if one considers that the seat was held by them for 9 years before it became vacant.''- Ayatollah Sallah

Ok, APRC’s votes dropped by 1015 from 2007 but what was the voter turn-out in 2007? Until this is known and proven that the 2007 voter turn-out is as good as 2011 or almost the same, the claim that the APRC support is somehow declining in Wuli East cannot be regarded as coherent and valid.

I am not suggesting that the APRC is not declining in Wuli East neither am I saying they are growing. I am only saying that if one is looking for any evidence of an APRC decline in Wuli East, these statistics are not the best to bank on. They are simply flawed in their failure to present a comprehensive picture upon which a coherent conclusion can be made. Therefore, the claim that the APRC popularity is declining in Wuli East is something that the PDOIS analysis have not succeeded in proving. In fact, it has awfully failed to do this.

Suffice it to say; if we are to accept PDOIS's anology, then it clear that both NADD and APRC are declining in Wuli East in terms of support base since Suwaibou's votes also dropped by 842 in 2011.

I consider this analysis to be inept and not fit for anybody's buying. PDOIS needs to do better.

Kind Regards
Daffeh