Bamba Laye and G-L Managers,

I sent an email to the L a couple of days ago to explain to my contacts that
my hotmail account is no more. I got a reply from the G-L Listserv saying
that my email has been submitted to the List Managers. I paste it below
hoping that it will go through this time: If not, please help Bamba Laye.

 Dear Friends,

I'm sorry to report that my hotmail account was again hacked yesterday,
Friday, and junk mail perhaps sent to my contacts. If you did receive some
funny email from [log in to unmask], please disregard, delete, and forgive
the inconvenience. I have now permanently abandoned that account and will
henceforth be using this one: [log in to unmask]

I am trying to get it subscribed to the Post; so Yus and George, if you are
on the L, please do subscribe this account to the Post. I have done it
myself but haven't seen any mail yet from the Post. And so I'm not sure it
worked.

Demba Baldeh, please add this account to the GPU-USA mailing list. Ditto MB
Krubally for the Gambian Dialogue list.

Thanks all and Godspeed.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい