The Mad APRC Louis Bass's Letter To me
 From: louis bass To: [log in to unmask]: Tuesday, 6 April, 2010
13:12:36Subject: FW: Matter of urgency

From: [log in to unmask]: [log in to unmask]: Matter of
urgencyDate: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 22:53:08 +0100
Dear Mr Touray, Let me first of all say hi to you and your loved ones. By
the way, I am a uk based gambian but apolitical. Nevertheless, I have some
pressing issues I would like to communicate to Mai Fatty, chairman of
GMC___I hope I have his party's name correctly and I am wondering whether
you can help me with his email. I used an email he had featured on one of
his articles but all my sent-to-him emails have come back failed. Thanks
Louis.

--
www.suntoumana.blogspot.com

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい