fyi...

There is no god but Allah (SWT) and Muhammad (SAW) is His messenger. Fear and Worship only Allah alone!

From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: Our deepest condolence to one of our Own!
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 18:49:08 +0000

Hello,

Thanks to you all - those who sent out condolences to me here on my father's passing and those who prayed in private for him and his family. May your prayers be answered. And may you be rewarded accordingly. Ameen.

My dad, Alhaji Momodou Korka Jallow, was 83. He was a strong and energetic man. He was a long-term chairman of the Basse central mosque. Even at that age, he was still able to perform his duties. And he was able to attend every public function of community import. That is, until recently, when the complications of hypertension overcame him. May he join the companion of the righteous in the hereafter. Ameen.

Thanks again.

Cherno B. Jallow