Prince Sankanu:

Wallahi, you are killing me with laughter.

Hoto "Allah jabi, jabani" maa? I will let Suntou get you on that one.

On the humor, thanks bro. It is a great thing to include humor in all we do. Life is too short.

Since you are in for the songs, here is a previous tribute to Galleh I wrote in Nov 2007.

http://www.gambia.dk/forums/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=4952

Have a great day.

Yero.

There is no god but Allah (SWT) and Muhammad (SAW) is His messenger. Fear and Worship only Allah alone!