[Anyone who's going to hire me must provide a study hall for my kids, a playground, and a home-cooking kitchen...room service for the kids especially during summer holidays or provide summer camp close to work. Or I wouldn't work for you.]

Bro Haruna:

You are equally inspirational. At times while threading here, I would hear you saying you are taking the kids somewhere, cooking or something related kids' activities. That really ticks the hearts.

On the above, I can't help the laughter. You must be the employer then, and it would be good for employers to think that way, but you and I know about corporate America. It is all about interest -more profit and less expenditure.

For a special wish for you on father's day, I would recommend reading Hudson's American Democracy in Peril, if you haven't already since you are thinking alike. The man is a genius and I recommend all to grab a copy.

I wish you a great time. Thanks for your beautiful thoughts and encouragement always.

Yero

There is no god but Allah (SWT) and Muhammad (SAW) is His messenger. Fear and Worship only Allah alone!