Fra: Pasamba Jow <[log in to unmask]>
Til: [log in to unmask]
Dato: Lør, 16. jul 2011 03:16
Emne: [G_L] FW: Condolences

 It is with deep sadness and shock that i learned of the sudden death of Dr. Omar K Touray of PDOIS, ( 1992 parliamentary candidate in Sami Constituency). Dr. Touray was a man of impeccable character and will be greatly missed. My condolences to Karamba Touray and the entire Touray family and to my comrades at the PDOIS for this very sad news. May He rest in Peace!
Pasamba Jow

"True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice." Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.