From: abdoukarim sanneh <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [G_L] Special Thanks from Amnesty International for Gambia Day
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Monday, 25 July, 2011, 18:35

Folks
 I  want to pass the message from our partners in Amnesty International more especially from Tawanda Hondora Deputy Director Amnesty International Africa and Amnesty International UK. They want to thanks  you all for your present at The Gambia Day of Action on Friday. As they stated after the Day of action your efforts in the Gambia campaign enable them in their research and advocacy. Given that Sisters like Sarata, Nyima and Khaddy are take the lead now in the campaign, let us now take a back seat and follow their calls for congress in reactivating Gambia Human Rights Coalition. The organisation belong to the people and the every few who  resign without calling congress and boycott the day we will move on. If you belief in the principles you advocate think twice.
To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask]" rel=nofollow target=_blank ymailto="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask] いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい