Hahaha ha ha ha oh my God,I cannot stop laughing. Brother Haruna, all is understood and I must ofcause commend your mastery of eloquence in digesting all points. Thanks and no comments I hope we can now move on to more partinent issues.

king
 Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 21:13:09 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Uncle Haruna, Dad Nyang / Thank you Bamba Mass for these figures. I have been after Suntou for them for the longest.
To: [log in to unmask]

 Uncle Mass, I think you misunderstand me. I am eminently aware of your experience and familiarity with Gambian politics. You will undoubtedly agree with me that Gambian politics, like the politics of all other nations is evolutive and dynamic. Neanmoins, I am not even questioning your understanding of that dynamism.

Allow me to go to your notes proper in order that we may yield some convergence of thought.