You are still safe goro. As for Daffeh, i will need to karawass him real good lol. The frustration is justified and i hope we can all laugh about it sometime in the future, hopefully very soon after we have successfully dispatched the tyrant.
Coach

"True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice." Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.