No if they need me ofcause I would answer their call to debate. I only belief wrestling is better done on a sandy groung not on cement.x

king
 Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 13:10:56 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Freedomnewspaper radio Allahu Akbarr
To: [log in to unmask]

There you are Uncle Mass. I thought you took a vacation for a minute. I'm
thinking you're too smart to go on Freedomradio again or am I wrong?

[In a message dated 9/6/2011 9:30:27 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes: Haruna, "Yakar na ko deh". You see, the days are
gone when Gambians can be easily fooled with clueless terminologies.]
BMW.

The one that throws these arcane soundbites around is the one who'd
been left in the dark ages but doesn't know that yet.

[Gambians have ben in politics before most of us on the L were born
and for us to convince them on our agendas, we have to visit them in their homes
and share it with them not on bantabas, e-platforms, or internet.]
BMW.

Uncle Mass, there is an ominous trait to these e-politicians. They
are generally lazy, thieves, con-artists, and mostly liars. Associate with them
at your own peril. The internet is a God-send for starving con-artists. We have
a way of neutering them.

[The only political party today capable of ousting the incumbent at the
ballot box is UDP period.] BMW.

Don't tell that to the thief and con-artist. He's gonna try to lull PDOIS
and Uncle Hamat into a false sense of gravitas only to blackmail them
later.

[If UDP chooses its leader through democratic means and anybody has bones
with that, you must join the party to effect changes to that by either choosing
your own candidate to challenge Ousainou or you stand yourself and ask the
mandate from the people.] BMW.

That is a culture that is foreign to the con-artist and thief. You're
basically asking them to transform and rehabilitate themselves. No, they will
tell you the problem is with the other guy instead of utilize your wise counsel
to improve their lot in life. You notice they blame every other fellow citizen
for their spectacular failures in life.

[The idea of an alliance is good as we all know the trend our country
is gearing towards but but ..... Gambia is bigger than any individual so for an
outsider to say Ousainou's leadership of the UDP is unacceptable is not
only stupid but an insult to the intelligence to the UDP membership.] BMW.

It is not only stupid, an assault on our collective intelligence, but
its also the monkey holding onto a dead branch on his way down Uncle Mass. The
problem is he's destitute and he'll cling onto any and everything to drag them
into the big PDOIS dinko. At the cul-de-sac.

[We choose him to lead us. Who are those fools to challenge our decision
when we never challenge the choice of their party leadership?] BMW.

You have something they do not have. A bonafide leader. They want to
strongarm their way into your party so both you and they will become equal
losers. My advice for you is do not be distracted. You know why you chose your
party and leader. Work to strengthen your party and leader and do not get
distracted. Not especially at the 11th hour. They have NO hope of victory, with
or without Yahya. So they want no one else to realize any form of victory.
Misery loves company.

[I sometimes find these people agents of Yahya Jammeh in disguise
pretending to be oppositions otherwise in any democratic arena, the choice of
the majority should be respected.] BMW.

You and I know that. And I don't really think they are agents of Yahya.
Yahya may be stupid but I don't think he'd entertain agents or even charlatans
who may be more stupid than he is. These idiots are desperate losers. They do
not desire their fellow citizens to win where they have failed for decades. It
is as simple as that. Trust me, they are not smart enough to be paid by Yahya.
That does not however mean that from their stock and pedigree, an expedition
into ominous charlatanry is out of the question. Its in their DNA.

[I think that's why we are a country. If any party wishes for a change in
the UDP leadership, disband your party and join the UDP, then challenge the
Leader. When you win, all UDP will follow you unreservedly without any
problems. I for one will always respect the decision of my party's choice of
leader regardless of who he/she is.] BMW.

Uncle Mass, it is kind of you to offer the clueless idiot a path to
success. Success is no longer his pursuit. He has now become too used to failure
to even conceive of success. He's rather you join him in eternal failure
than he taste what success could be like. You know why?? Cos the lazy idiot
knows he'd have to work for SUCCESS.

[Today if the UDP chooses Shyngle Nyassi, I would be his number one
supporter. So let Gambians think of how to unite the opposition parties not
change UDP leader because that is never going to be on the table.] BMW.

The desire Uncle Mass is not to even change UDP leader. If Hon. Shyngle
Nyassi, Ebou Manneh, Yahya Jallow, Amadou Taal, Mariam Denton, Amadou Sanneh, or
Dodou Kassa Jatta becomes the leader of the UDP, you will hear them invent other
lies, libel, and slander against these persons. Their problem is not the UDP or
the UDP leader. Those are just means for them to achieve their odious ends of
COMMON DECREPITUDE and DELINQUENCY.

[OR leave YAHYA TO RULE FOR EVER OR BECOME KING. Lets see if only UDP
members suffer. x
Good day to all. x God bless the Gambia] king

I love you Uncle Mass. Yahya ruling forever or becoming King fulfills their
ambition....To reside in permanent decrepitude and
self-inflicted destitution. The fact that Not only the UDP members will
suffer, offers them no opportunity for reconnaisance Uncle Mass. Don't you see?
They are dis-eased. The Loser virus has infected their DNA. Their progeny
can only be so diseased. They have nothing to lose. They have suffered from
themselves for some 3 decades already. The minimum amount of time for you to
live with an untreated disease Uncle Mass before it becomes part of your DNA is
5 years. This loser disease they have, it is not contagious. The only way you
can infect your fellow citizens with it is by trying to live among them and
work to yield them failure and erstwhile losses. MISERY LOVES COMPANY.

I love you Uncle Mass.
Haruna.