Laye I have said am fine with any rule as long as it aplies to all AND AM HAPPY YOU MENTIONED THAT FOR ALL TO SEE. 25 limits per is ok I just need to know it is ofcause an automated message was received but now its fully explained that makes sence to me and right am learning but remember a senior student sometimes knows more than the lecturer for that student could learn somewhere with experiance attached to to his/her CV.
as
 FOR MY EYES, I am yet to hear from my retinotologist that my eyes are sometimes shut except when sleeping. I assure you Mawdo Esirabeh, My eyes are always open during the day and only shut when sleeping or when windy to save it from dust.
My dalamutalas would tell you I am mansa mbirooo whose back never touches the ground. So watch out my Esirabeh. Jarama.x

king