When I read the story on Dr. Janneh's complain about his prison conditions,
tears ran down my cheeks.... for once I asked myself, whatever the crime,
whatever the hate, whatever the threat, a human being is a human being and
everyone deserve to be treated humanely and with dignity.... His, came out
but how many suffered similar or worse conditions who are afraid to say
anything in fear of torture????..

Courtesy of the point newspaper:
http://thepoint.gm/africa/gambia/article/ex-information-minister-complains-of-prison-conditions

May the Lord protect our nation and plant the seeds of sanity and respect
for human dignity in our country!!!

Demba