Grand son, you can delist me all you like, but you cannot bully me. Do you not realise that we have a war out there declared by the dictator against all Gambians? You keeping fucking yourself around and ....

Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 12:16:35 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [G_L] Mali: Here is Oct 8th's edition of Mali news. Haruna.
To: [log in to unmask]

 What on earth are you talking about son? If you're not careful, we're going to delist you from outta here. Just fuck around and key yoursef.

Haruna.

     Re: Mali: Here is Oct 8th's edition of Mali news. Haruna.

        Kejau Touray <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 10 Oct 2011 17:07:16 +0100

Ruiner Daboh!

The only resemblance is in your sick
mind. Instead you and him have the same dictatorial tendencies.
Libelling and calling innocent people names without any evidence or even
 a lie.