Laye, I think you are unto something. We need to be in solidarity with the BAR Assoc. and can start with organizations in the diaspora, like the STGDP to jumpstart a coalition of forces to build up the mass. No matter how trying a situation, there is always something one can do stand up, if one really wants to stand up.

Joe