From: Laye Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, 28 October 2011, 18:29
Subject: Re: [G_L] Fwd: IS THE UNDBELIEVABLE HAPPENING? SIGNING CEREMONY OF MOU OF UNITED FRONT OF OPPOSITION PARTIES

Joe:

I was going to wait for details to draw my own conclusions. However, you've raised the questions that I believe most readers of this release would have asked. From the tone of the editorial, one can say there is a hint of pride and achievement or I may go as far as saying some sarcasm. If PDOIS is showing pride in coming together with all the other "lesser" contenders and selecting Hamat Bah as the leader of this outfit - as you alluded to - then I know I underestimated the ideological-cum-personality rift between PDOIS and UDP or more specifically between Halifa and Ousainou. This is serious stuff Joe. They seem to believe that the voters will settle down for a half-ass (excuse me) front they're calling "united."

I await details but thanks for the thought provoking note as always.

-Laye

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい