Joe, please sit back and think hard. You are an elderly person. This is about you and me and i cannot understand how you came up with the view that there are people who have hatred for me. Please be serious and deal with the issues at hand. This is all i have to say until you come with something that needs my time again.

Nyang

From: Joe Joe <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2011 3:08 PM
Subject: Re: [G_L] Fwd: IS THE UNDBELIEVABLE HAPPENING? SIGNING CEREMONY OF MOU OF UNITED FRONT OF OPPOSITION PARTIES
I'm jubilating eh! You have managed to convince yourself that there is something you have that others are hateful about, are you serious? The whole of Gambia has been pointing the obvious to you all and you stick your nose in the mud and when the results of your actions hit you in the face you going to show up here about folks hating on you all. That is a very lame excuse, own up to your negligence. You partisans have paraded here for too long and are now realizing the mediocrity and low standards you set for yourself. Instead of bearing responsibility, you want to come here to foam about haters as if I am on a guest worker program in the Gambia. Now that you get your United Front, your worry should not be Joe, but how many votes you will get with that rouse. Remember, all Yaya needs is one single vote to take it all. Why do you think folks here are quiet? Precisely because folks do not buy into the BS that is being sold. Yes, you can dangle Musa Jeng at your convenience, when you are the same fellow that called him all sorts when you did not like what he said. This is the problem with you Nyang, you can never see the rest of Gambia for YOUR fixation on your party. It is your party first. As for being patient and waiting for directions, tell that to foreigners and those without rights to citizenship or freedom of thought. I do not have to wait for any convention to state the obvious. Who on these distro can honestly say they do not know Hamat is going to be the flagbearer? Who? Then why the facade? That stuff I was dangling about Mai and GMC you full well knew what I was talking about. "Mann Dumaa Wahantou"! How come Mai was not there if I was speculating? You dog on know I had more information on the subject than I volunteered. Did i create the situation? Your flagbearer also will come to pass and he will be Hamat, so please stop the games. On Thursday when Hamat is your candidate, I hope you do not show up here to make a fool of yourself. What kills me is folks like you that call yourselves defenders of their party to clown around here as if the rest of us are not Gambians. "Gerejafiti Yen Jambaree". You convince yourself with dilutions long enough and reality will elude you. Joe
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 17:41:11 +0000From: [log in to unmask]Subject: Re: [G_L] Fwd: IS THE UNDBELIEVABLE HAPPENING? SIGNING CEREMONY OF MOU OF UNITED FRONT OF OPPOSITION PARTIESTo: [log in to unmask]
Joe, you went on jubilating too soon after LJD shared his false information with you. You man, i am a Haleh as you mentioned but i do not engage in speculations especially in politics. It is your very self you kept on speculating on Mai and his GMC's stance and i came out to tell you that any party or parties that eventually wiithdraw from what they have committed to is not going to stop us from moving ahead with our democratic responsibility. when this whole process started my party was on on the same wavelenght with any of the other parties as far as the approach to forming a united opposition is conccerned. You know very well that Mai and GMC can talk for themselves when it comes stating thier position. The did it in the past and can do it again so i am not bothered with that.

And now to LJD. Lamin, it is my opinion that responsible Gambian personalities did not do enough to try to engage the opposition in putting up a single candidate. Musa Jeng will be considered an exception here. Why am i saying this is because with someone like you instead of engaging in speculations and prophesising doom for an opposition unity, you can do better by directly engaging the parties for the benefit of understand their positions and then try to talk them into what you think is the bset thing to do. But no, you went on prophesising failure from the start.
However, this is not important at this moment. What i want to remind you is that the information you passed on here that Hendry was not at the signing of the MOU and that only TWO parties signed the document is FALSE. You guys got to be more serious. The MOU was signed at a ceremony at the Atlantic Hotel in Banjul and the parties that signed the document are GPDP, NADD, NRP and PDOIS. The convention will be held Thursday 3rd November to sellected a flagbearer and a running mate. A shadow cabinet will eventually be put in place while the campaign moves on arroound the country.

Nyang