Demba, PDOIS indeed dug a whole for themselves and they are attempting to did themselves out by continuing to dig themselves in. This is a PR blunder and I hope they learn a lesson that the voters are more important than the factions.

Joe

Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 17:10:26 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [G_L] [>-<] Breaking News --Hamat Bah is Flag Bearer
To: [log in to unmask]

Joe, this outcome of the convention is really interesting...

Now under what platform is Hamat going to run.... NRP?

What would be the difference between NRP led and UDP led?

How comes such an important issue was not iron out before a candidate was elected?

Is Hamat Bah eligible to contest the elections without his party holding a convention?

How about Henry Gomez? Never held a convention... How did he get 69 votes... From Banjul, Foni etc?

Why did all the parties have equal delegates?

Why did NADD and PDOIS all have equal delegates despite all we were told?

Four parties with 70 delegates each should amount to 280 delegates. How comes we had 212 with Assan martin with 2 delegates?

Why was the IEC not there... Oh well they had their own rules for the convention...

How did Sedia Jatta who was representing NADD presided over the elections?

Tons of questions and I hope someone answers these as the Gambian people wants to know...

Anybody, any take???

Thanks

Demba
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile