From: Laye Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 5:55 PM
Subject: Re: [G_L] [>-<] Hamat Bah is legally barred from contesting the presidency as an independent candidate

Mawdo G:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. In as much as I dare not to hold brief for LJD, allow me to ask what would have been your reaction if it were a situation where the legitimacy of Hamat's winning the election (as remote as this may be) was challenged based on the legitimacy or lack thereof of his candidature? Would you have chided our lettered friend for Modany morning quarterbacking if he were to opine on it at that point?

My respected brother Musa shared with us that STGDP (of which I am a member) sought his opinion on the same issue. However, Musa is chiding him for sharing a similar if not the same opinion with the IEC for greater good.

I will not hazard to guess on whether  Hamat or Halifa would have given him the proper audience to share his views while they had their minds set on forming a "united front."

-Laye

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい