kid u better believe it ..The ELECTIONS were neither FREE NOR FAITR..SEE ATTACHMENT

Aib Jobe

--- On Sat, 26/11/11, Bamba sering Manka Mass <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Bamba sering Manka Mass <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [G_L] President Yahya Jammeh wins 4th Presidential term
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Saturday, 26 November, 2011, 15:43

Bailo,
In the extracts below, there is no indication from either AU/ COMMON WEALTH or BBC that the elections were free and fair. No international observer has yet reacted to the outcome. How you came to your conclution is beyond me. You see we in the UDP are not crying faul, we said we rejected the results based on very tangible reasons and thse reason we are putting forward to the IEC and international community. Some of which I belief you already saw and knew.

 (1) Electoral Chairman failed to verify with our party whether the votes emanated from Janjanbury which has been endorsed by two APRC gig wigs in the town was actually accepted by our representative before signing it.
(2) In the Foni and Bakau and many other areas only APRC representatives endorsed the results while the issues our representatives had were ignored by the IEC.
(3) We all saw it together that in the IEC Reporting room, there was Alhagie Sering Faye a diehard APRC supporter with Mustapha Carayol why? How comes we were not represented?
How comes Serign Faye would first inform Gambians first when results came and hand over to the chairman? If we want free and fair results.
Inm the GRTS Kebba Dibba/ Malik Jones all APRC diehards were the pannelists where was the balanced cake?

Bailo I have plenty and thye above we saw it together  therefore make what ever judgement you want.

king