Obama's alleged Letter to Jammeh

http://observer.gm/africa/gambia/article/obama-writes-to-president-jammeh

Am I the only one reading this letter wrong? Here is an alleged letter from Obama to Jammeh, but the message of the letter doesn't mention Jammeh any place, it didn't talk about Gambians, it didn't talk about Jammeh's Gov't, etc...all the letter talks about is American Muslims and the Muslim fraternity as a whole on hajj (pilgrimage). This is another instance of playing with fire and to the gallery of the APRC killer administration dying to be recognized. It shows how disparate the administration is for a name.

Let no one fall for this prey...it is absolute rubbish. I think Do is trying to counter the recent publication on USA today. Boy DO, try again because the shit doesn't have any traction. What a shame!

Yero

There is no god but Allah (SWT) and Muhammad (SAW) is His messenger. Fear and Worship only Allah alone!