Bravo Mr Nyang. The proof of the pudding is in the eating let us see what Demba will do.

Muhammad Bai Drammeh

--- On Sun, 1/1/12, Modou Nyang <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Modou Nyang <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [>-<] For the Attention of Demba Baldeh
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sunday, 1 January, 2012, 5:34

My Friend Demba,
I came across the following statement of yours posted in Bantaba in Cyber space: "...I have engage Halifa personally and have invited him to a debate. He is yet to honor my invitation... I promise to engage him with the utmost respect and on the issues exclusively..."
Demba, since i am only a reader of Bantaba and not a contributor i decided to bring this matter up here where both of us are present. I want to take up your challenge on a debate on an official capacity. I am a member of PDOIS and a member of it's USA branch and also a member of the Media and publicity committee of the branch.
The ball is in your court, you can determine the agenda, place, time and all other related issues. The choice is yours. Just let me know all the details on a few days notice and i will oblige you.

Happy 2012
Thank you,
Modou Nyang