Dear All,

I'm sure some of us know about the current campaign to capture Uganda's notorious rebel leader Joseph Kony. For those who don't, please find time to watch this video and see if and how you - or we as a Gambian community - might be able to contribute to this campaign to stop the abduction and killing of innocent children in Uganda by a mad man with a gun. Please watch the video below at your leisure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc

Baba