Demba, Rashid is no relative of no Musa. He is related to that Bakary Baginka or what have you.

Joe

Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 03:16:05 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [G_L] In honor of Giuseppe. Encore. I think you and I ought to revolt and fire Laye tout de suite Giuseppe.
To: [log in to unmask]

Haruna, don't scare me... Did you know of the 9 daughters of Musa Molloh given away in and around Fuladu? One of the them is my great grand mother from the paternal side... Did you know mama Asset of Kessel kunda... Who lived almost 100+ years... She gave me the family tree which I still have in a chat format.. I don't want to go too far Haruna... Am gonna let you & Prince Sankanu enjoy the loyalty ...

By the way Moe is ma close buddy from original Seattle... Need not go further...I knew there was something more to your pride Haruna... Watch out Sankanu.. My brother Momodou Baldeh NY can give us more history...

Am out..

Demba
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile