Bro Mboge, the below nonsense is held every Saturday of the week all year, financed by the Dairehs that support this clown. I think I read in Seneweb that Pap Thoipet is one of his disciples too. It is not going to be easy to liberate some of our people because it is their minds that are in perpetual bondage. These Dealers are a big problem in Senegal.
Regards,
Joe

Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 05:46:08 +0200
Subject: [>-<] Mbahalu Cheikh Bethio Thione: Pooch Paaach
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]

MAANEE NEENOU KO POOCH PAAACH.  Mbahalmi waaayy Aywaaay, naa saaf saap. 18 bulls and cows is enough for lunch.  Cheikh Bethio is a real freak.  This man is from another planet.  Sad that where poverty and desparation is a way of live people would follow any fool in the hope that he has the power to deliver them from their misery. Macky SALL has got some real work to do.  Expectations are really high and hope he delivers.  I wish him luck.  I hope as well people like this CLOWN Bethio Thione will fade into oblivion.
 Mboge   Mbaahalu Cheikh Bethio Thionehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9yycp-LHTs http://youtu.be/A9yycp-LHTs
いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい