I am elated that this former marine was able to win the fight to adopt her former partner-a bomb sniffing dog named Rex. It never seizes to amaze me that our best friend, the canine, provides so many services to humanity; from protection, therapy, helping the visually and hearing impaired, assisting diabetics, or just being that loving character who won't let you leave the house without him without freezing stubbornly into place in complete defiance right in front of the door. (That's my Boston Terrier Henry).

Dedicated to all dog lovers. A story with a tear jerking, happy ending.

http://www.mnn.com/family/pets/stories/former-marine-wins-fight-to-adopt-retired-bomb-sniffing-dog

Chris