Laye,

I didn't know you're a Chelski, oops, Chelsea fan :)

Bayern at Allianz will be a tough nut to crack especially with your reduced
squad, due to both injuries and suspensions (thanks to the stupidity of
Terry for one - can't still figure out what he was thinking).

I would be glad though to see Chelsea lift the trophy tomorrow (can't stand
Bayern) and according to Sky
Sports<http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11945/7764705/>
 Cahill and Luiz could be fit to bolster Chelsea's defense.

Regards,

Kabir.