Ousman,

Its about time we got louder mouths than those Tea Party/Conservative talk
show hosts.... You know reality has catch up with Mitty and "Corporations
are people my friend" ... Corporate America is hardly clean so if that's
the bases of your pride and success, yah better be sure your taxes are in
order and off shore bank accounts are in trustee names... And the 24 hour
news cycle, twitter and You Tube world are here to expose the lies and
double standards...

We are up for an interesting summer and fall!!! I say bring them on..

Happy Friday.

Demba

--
*"Be the change you want to see in the World"*

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい