Dear All,

For your information.

Regards,
Ebrima

Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 12:51:58 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Dr. Abou Jeng publishes new book with Cambridge Univ. Press
To: [log in to unmask]

Friends, compatriots and colleagues,

I am delighted to inform you that Dr. Abou Jeng's highly anticipated book, Peacebuilding in the African Union: Law, Philosophy and Practice, was published today, August 1st, 2012, by Cambridge University Press. For more information see www.cambridge.org/9781107015210.

Congratulations Abou for this landmark contribution and achievement. For those of you who are not in the academy, it is worth noting that Cambridge University Press is the highest ranked, (at least in my discipline) university press. This is a major accomplishment and Abou deserves the highest commendation.

Please join me in congratulating Abou.

With best wishes,
Abdoulaye