Well said guys. I support this group's efforts, however, it appears to be a
udp makeover....

On Thursday, October 11, 2012, Bamba sering Manka Mass <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Gambians have every right to get back their dignity in society of humans.
The very reason we are able to debate argue and say things freely is the
fact that most of us live outside the borders of Banjul. That fact no one
denies yet some are still foolishly thinking this devil of so called
president can be democratically removed from power? Yes that is possible
when we as Gambians have rights in our country and are powered to take
government to task. Time will tell. Gambia belongs to all of us and no one
will be allowed dictates to us anymore or hold all of us hostages. Some
hostage takers do no need negotiations they need force and that is what
jammeh and gang needs.

> Sent from my iPhone
> On 11 Oct 2012, at 03:03, "Ousman Ceesay" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> If anyone still believe Yahya is removable by democratic means, well,
let's just say I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

> What Bayo and Co. are doing is a well worned path. There is a lot of
online vitriol towards their maiden efforts.

> Pressure from any quarter on the tyranny that prevail in the Gambia today
is a good thing. A Transitional Council is but a structure for diplomacy,
not an entrenched governing entity.

> Let everyone take a chill pill. At this point in our struggle, we need
all hands on deck. Welcome to the struggle CNTG.

> Live free or die
>
> ________________________________
> From: bala ceesay <[log in to unmask]>;
Government - This group is likely to replace Babili Mansa
> Sent: Thu, Oct 11, 2012 1:31:41 AM
>
> We would like jammeh to go but we also want him replaced with a
democratically elected government. Get serious guys!!!

> Sent from my iPhone
> On Oct 10, 2012, at 8:24 PM, "C. Omar Kebbeh" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> The National Transitional Council Gambia sets up Government
>
> Posted on 10 October 2012. Tags: Gambia, Gambia News
>
> The Gambian National Transitional Council, headed by one Sidia Bayo held
a press conference this morning in the French capital Paris. According to
the statement received , the CNTG  has given Yaya Jammeh 30 days to vacate
power and has also published a list of names as  ministers in next
transitional government. Listed Below are the names

> いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい To
unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web
interface at: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/gambia-l.html

http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l To contact the
List Management, please send an e-mail to:
[log in to unmask]いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい