Kejau, are you in for a military intervention or not? You do not seem clear on that. Even with the best of weapons, most things cannot be done in 24 hours, let alone taking out a bloodthirst, unless you assume Yaya will roll over and play dead at first shot in the air. How is Gambia any different from any other nations trying to get rid off tyranny? If they are serious about this fight (which I have my doubts, but 10 days is not far off), I am 100% behind them in all manners. As with any conflict, there are bound to be casualties and it could be yours and mine, but that should never stop us. Am sitting in a country where millions lost their lives so the rest of us can come here to call it home away from home. It is not going to be any different with Gambia. Blood is what gets rid off a dictator such as hours when those on the ground are traumatized with fear. Your 24 hour surgical operation is very appetizing, but even America and the Soviet Union find that difficult to accomplish is most of their combats. My doubt is that it will ever take place in 10 days, but I am not fearful of doing what ever it takes to get rid of the murderer once started, bamN. I have other reservations with the group but that is secondary. Others are planning but they are the first to announce putting military boots on the ground and if they actually do that, I am with them all the way. Even if they fail, that will set a precedent and those others that are in the planning stages will refine their strategy for best results. We either resolve to get Yaya out bamN or we go the soft tactic route and wait for his natural life at the rate things are going. America went through a revolution before they can sing about democracy today. My two bututs.

Joe

Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 09:54:53 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [G_L] Press Release: NTCG Claims its Forces Will Overthow Jammeh
To: [log in to unmask]

Yero,

Thanks for sharing. The press release is not very clear but the aim seem clear. It is hoped anyone launching a military offensive in our country listen to sensible opinion that The Gambia may not survive a prolonged gorilla warfare and the few options available to them is organising few hours combat patrols into Kanilia, with mission to capture Jammeh and or ambushing Jammeh and his military convoys en route. Other than that, any operation that takes over 24 hours is doomed to destroy our country and we will condemn it.

K Touray.

--
www.vollensolutions.com
Tel: 66900249