Petraeus' Resignation Letter

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/09/petraeus-resignation-letter-i-showed-extremely-poor-judgement/?hpt=hp_t1

[Yesterday afternoon, I went to the White House and asked the President to be allowed, for personal reasons, to resign from my position as D/CIA. After being married for over 37 years, I showed extremely poor judgment by engaging in an extramarital affair. Such behavior is unacceptable, both as a husband and as the leader of an organization such as ours. This afternoon, the President graciously accepted my resignation.]

Wow!

Best,
Yero