Bamba,

I apologize for not been able to return your recent phone call. I did not mean to disrespect you at all, I just couldn't figure out your phone number to return your call as I promised. That said, I do not want to be any distraction at this point to you and your adventure to unseat Yaya Jammeh in, hopefully, just a few days from today. Please go ahead and execute that project and then talk to me when I receive you to administer your Oath of office for your ministerial portfolio under Sedia Bayo's presidency in the third Republic. We have more time to debate. Remember, I will still be in the opposition playing the role role of a watch-dog immediately after your swearing in ceremony, so that you don't fall into the same ditch as Jammeh and the one before him. I have to confess that I am very scared of your "King" title. It was rumored that Yaya too was once interested in such a Title. Just a word of caution.

I will say this though. Agreeing with a particular point of view expressed by another is as good as disagreeing with the same. You may have known Yoro and others for decades, but don't you dare tell me that they do not posses the ability to analyse issues independently and come to the same conclusion with others like me. It did not take smart people like Yoro to figure out that voice which was suppose to be Yaya Jammeh's. It is an insult and dishonesty to a profession as respectable as journalism. We have enough comedians to assault our intelligence, Kibaronews is suppose to be Kibaronews as the name suggests("kibarr senengo"-- "hibarr bu-set nangy". Period. I wish I could give you in Jola, Fula, and Serer. A journalist should be objective in his or her reporting of any news item, and MUST always state THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH, AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH. SO HELP US GOD GOING FORWARD.

Pa. Saikou Kujabi.