Bamba,

I have no idea what you meant. What LANGUAGE did I use? You will certainly do yourself a great favor if you quietly withdraw from this loosing battle that you're fighting. May I borrow a line from BILL CLINTON's 2012 Obama campaign play book; "If your hand is caught in a Cookies Jar, you should feel ashamed and pull it hand out, don't dig in for more cookies as Mitt Romney did". That's exactly what you're also doing here, and that is dishonesty at its best. I can't put it any better than Joe did.

That is my closing argument on this matter..

Pa. Saikou Kujabi.