 Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 06:57:01 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [G_L] flirtateous emails
To: [log in to unmask]

I have to agree with you that it is better this came out after the elections. The conspiracy theorist would use anything they possibly can to label President Obama an unfit Commander in Chief. It is absurd to think that the president willfully covered this up until the elections are done. The notion that this was done to cover Bengazi issue is senseless as well to me. I don $B!G (Bt know any successful leader whether military or not that worked diligently on decades long career and have been married for 37 years with adult children who will subject themselves to this kind of turmoil and ridicule just to cover up a theory developed by some people based on absolute speculation without actual facts.

Americans are rights driven and rightfully so but it should be clear that few rights can be considered absolute. Rights may reinforce or conflict with one another or with other values and interests and therefore require reasonable limitations. The rights of liberty and equality, for example, or the rights of the individual and the common good often conflict with one another. It is very important, therefore, that citizens develop a framework for clarifying ideas about rights and the relationships among rights and other values and interests. This framework then can provide a basis for making reasoned decisions about the proper scope and limits of rights. Where do we then draw the line between national security and citizens $B!G (B right? America carries the torch for democracy and the citizen $B!G (Bs rights but its demise I believe will come from the same it promotes.

Khaleel