Kejau, you are clueless on this matter. From your writings, it is clear
that you did not know  what the issues were and I have no time to entertain
an ignoramus like you.

Didn't sidia wifully misrepresent his meeting with mr darboe and what did
he do when mr darboe came out with a rebuking statement?? He  went to
senegambia and bend his story there. After that he was silent like an ass.
That man has lost credibility ages ago and only a 'sondomentango'
(thoughtless) like kejau can be carried away by his fallacies and glibs.

I know waking up everyday beside a meaty woman you called 'my partner' has
made you think that you are grown up mentally, stop being gullible and know
what amounts to a glib speech when u hear one. They all sound like sidia's.
They make issues out of things that were hitherto not issues just to
decorate the narrative.

Kejau laay daasata!!!

Daffeh

On Friday, 9 November 2012, Modou Nyang <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Sainey, i do not have time for people like you. If you are honest to your
self you will admit that what is dangerous to our nation is your likes the
empty barrels who make it their business to tell lies against other people.
Why are you choosing lie about my interview with Gainako? There is no where
in that interview where Halifa was discussed as a subject yet still what
you are claiming as "continued presence at the helms of PDOIS."
> This is what is dangerous for our country, dishonest people and liers. If
you did not have the guts to confront your sick partner for starting this
nonsense but instead picking on me. I can tell you bring it on, i can
handle all of you at any level you want.
> Come on, just bring it on.

far as people like you are concern, anything Halifa does is right. I heard
your interview on gainako.com in which you tried to justify Halifa's
continued presence at the helms of PDOIS as if there is nobody else exists.
For goodness seeks, Halifa is a mortal being who had made mistakes before
and continues to make some more mistakes; some of these mistakes are
genuine whiles others were due to his selfish nature.

> Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 17:32:56 +0000
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: [>-<] Re: [G_L] Sidia Jatta In Oslo
> To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
>
> Daffeh, i did not ask Ousaunou to provide anything here because he did
not say anything here to warant that. Because of your inherent hatred for
Halifa and anyone saying associated with his views, you cannot put aside
narrow partisan views for the common national interest.
> Mate, please provide any facts to back up your claims here that is my
challenge to you if you do not please shut up and continue your hibernation
at the Bantaba. People like Kejau are what define pragmatism and love for
country they are not stuck on petty squabbles. You got to move on bro.

follow. I am not wasting my time on you. I rather do that on your Ayatollah.

> PDOIS's lies peddling and wishful idealism will no longer be allowed to
fly across the face of commonsense. Scapegoating Alhagi Ousainou is not a
viable option either. So tell Sidia to get a life.

> By the way, thanks for clarifying the purpose of G6 to our very own
gullible Ex. Lt. Kejau Touray.

> Daffeh
>
> On Thursday, 8 November 2012, Modou Nyang <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>> Kejau,
>> Please do not pay much attention to Daffeh he is still stuck on his lies
and half truths about what transpired during the last opposition talks
heading towards the elections. My challenge to him is to provide here or to
the online media that they worked very hard to misslead, the proposal UDP
sent to the partys or their negotiating positions in official literature.
If he fails to do this then you can guess it yourself, that it is in
variance to the lies he is peddling here.
>> On a more important note, i will provide you with the details you
requested for about membership to PDOIS, however i wish to point our here
that the effort of the oppositon G-5 is not geared towards alliance or
coalition building for porpuses of contesting an election rather it is for
a unity of interest in ensuring electoral reform for a level playing field
for all parties. Electoarl reform to remove the age barrier to the post of
the presidency, re-introduction of the second round of viting in the
presidential election and other related issues. The age limit especially
the second round of voting are very essential components of the reform
package the G-5 is seeking and it is my fervent belief that this is
acheivable if we pursue this agenda with vigor and determination as a
united group.

>> Thanks,
>>
>> Nyang.

unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web
interface at: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/gambia-l.html

http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l To contact the
List Management, please send an e-mail to:
[log in to unmask]いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい