Unless you strip me off of my Gambianise mawdo Yero... I will always talk
about Gambia... That's my identity men... Unlike you who always talks about
Gambian politics but pretend to be not interested in politics, I don't
separate what happens in Gambia from politics.... every political decision
made affects the lives of our people... so we either choose to talk about
it or look the other way... I choose the former...

Will be happy to meet your friend and talk about Gainako/politics...

Thanks

Demba