Mawdo Demba, Thanks for sharing....and I would appreciate it next time being informed that Jammeh is reading these discussions even though he claims openly otherwise, (LOL).  Just last week, 'indiscipline' of Africa's military was the center of the forum's debate and thanks to DA for opening the chapter. Anyway, funny how goofy (Tony daabaa) structured his argument and Jammeh 'defah nyoradih.' Jammeh talking about indiscipline, huh.....it is like the kettle calling the cooking pot black. Like Haruna would have said, what an idiot! Again, I repeat what an idiot!! Next time he wants to participate, he better rejoin here.... have a good day Mawdo Demba and I appreciate you moving us on the national debate of what matters. Even the teeth and tongue clashes at times. We don't take any of it personal. We all love the Gambia....Over the years, part of what kept me participating the way I do is your encouragement on love for country. Anything else will escape you, but not politics on seeing the Gambia flourish.  On a humorous note, I meet your other debating favorites Modou Nyang and Pa Saikou....and I gave Pa Saikou that 'knockout' blow I promised.  Best regards,Yero
 Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 17:28:54 -0800
Subject: [>-<] Jammeh on the discipline of the Gambian Army?????????????????????
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
CC: [log in to unmask]

As the fire continue to burn the President is out to appease and challenge the army... typical Jammeh feeling the heat.. "Gambia Armed Forces must reflect the nature of Gambia today, Says President Jammeh"
 Courtesy of thepoint...  http://thepoint.gm/africa/gambia/article/gambia-armed-forces-must-reflect-the-nature-of-gambia-today-says-president-jammeh
 Thanks

Demba
--
"Be the change you want to see in the World"

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい