Folks, from the horse's own mouth and not the fantasy folks want to peddle:

Gambia-l:

> the firing of Cheyassin Secka underscores the predictability of the Jammeh
> regime. His personnel policy models the classic game of musical chairs,
> only in this case with profound and detrimental consequences on a nation
> held captive by a gang of hoodlums.

> We need the psychologists amongst us to explain why supposedly intelligent
> people are willing to be Jammeh's hounddogs, praise singers, henchmen, etc.
> knowing the humiliation that inevitably awaits them. As the saying goes,
> "Learning without virtue is like pearls on a dunghill."

> Salaam!
> Amadou scattred Janneh

On Tue, 30 Jul 2002 15:59:37 -0400 "Dr. Amadou S. Janneh
wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I need to inform you that I have decided to
> join the APRC -- a party I had
> been very critical of, if not hostile towards.
> It is now my conviction that
> the party is dedicated to improving the lives
> of Gambians and that I can
> contribute something towards achieving its
> goals.

> The main catalyst for my decision has been the
> tone set by President Jammeh in
> his inaugural speech following the 2001
> Presidential elections.  I believe
> elements outlined in his address created
> opportunities for a political and
> social climate that is conducive to stability,
> tolerance, and reconciliation.
> Reaching out to political foes and extending
> amnesty to exiles, as President
> Jammeh did, were acts of political magnanimity
> and maturity that I found
> attractive.

> Also taken into consideration is the regime's
> delivery of public goods.  Of
> particular significance to me in this context
> are the development of the Kombo
> Coastal road network and the establishment of
> the University of the Gambia.

> No system or organization is perfect, but
> hopefully we can work towards that
> objective through the collective will.

Amadou SJ

"Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire,
> sincerely believe, and enthusiastically act
> upon...must inevitably come to pass" (J.
> Meyers).

So, why is this contineous lie about why Amadou joined the person he knew to be killing Gambians and even diagnose those that preceded him? Wedy Gis Borkucha! Those coming to sell us sugar pill, you are doing damage to your reputation but if you do not mind I say keep blasting to your health. Amadou left a very long trail and you will be smack in the face with his own words every time you want to defend the indefensible.

Joe

Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 15:05:09 -0800
Subject: [>-<] Exclusive Interview: Dr. Amadou Janneh response to his critics on Gainako Radio
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
CC: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]

Dr. Janneh was our guest at Gainako radio. The embattled Dr. openly responded to his critics and cleared the air on his role and reason for joining the Jammeh regime and the struggle against impunity... Unfortunately, due to network issues we are not able to bring you all the interview at one sitting... Stay tuned and we will bring you second installment of the Interview with the Dr.

Thanks for listening... http://caelos.com/gainako/

Your feedback negative or positive are always greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Demba

--
"Be the change you want to see in the World"