Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 22:24:45 +0100
Subject: RE: [G_L] FW: [G_L] [>-<] RE: [G_L] Imam Baba Leigh: The Compassionate Letter
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]

Yero,
No am not troubled and do not dive any. Remember you told everyone here you can vouch for this guy. My question is how? Have you met him or been herding the same cattle for instance. You lied to all of us and that is troubling not Khallel's identity as we know who he is a turncoat, too embarrassed to use his real name.
Kejau