http://thepoint.gm/africa/gambia/article/madi-jatta-is-acting-sg-njogu-bah-reassigned [A news release from the presidency, aired on GRTS, also announced that President Jammeh has reassigned Dr Njogu L. Bah as the new Minister of Information and Communication Infrastructure.]--The Point, 12/27/12 Folks, Again, this is not a minor cabinet reshuffle. Ngogu has just been demoted from Co-president position where he was kissing Jammeh's 'buum baw' in real time to now a where robot Information minister who won't be even allowed to speak to the press or international groups on issues surrounding this shameful administration. It is easy to see that Ngogu is probably on his exit. With the loud mouth that he has, I will be surprised if he gets only that.  Ngogu, by the time that Badou duff is done with you, I swear you regret why you were born....'achalen rek, peulyee nyuneh, bess buh sohri moh amm, waye bess bui dut jot, ammut.'   Yero
いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい