http://hellogambia.com/alert-alertraising-funds-for-imam-baba-mukhtaar-leighs-and-imam-baa-kausu-fofanas-families/ Folks, Let talk the talk and walk the walk. It doesn't hurt to throw in your little tokens to any of those doing these fundraisers to help out those in need of help. Added to voice activism, we can also show solidarity by contributing our little tokens, better put, "put your money where your mouth is." Let's go team.......... Two Quotes from Dr. King "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity." "Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable... Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals." Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/18/martin-luther-king-jr-quo_n_426902.html  Best regards,Yero
いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい