http://www.gainako.com/

Folks,

We are currently doing some work on the site, and for that, we ask for your usual patience.

On a note, let us give it to our own Dr. Jaiteh.

Dr. Jaiteh discussed a whole range of issues. One that caught my attention greatly is to whether the Gambia infact does have oil. You want to hear it, please click on the link.

Best regards for 2013.

Yero