I learned that Bamba Mass resigned from NTCG. I cannot imagine all the lies he was trying to manufacture about me. I am never opportunistic and will never subscribe to adventurism. I have have up with all your insult for labelling me a cell out. Bamba I can distinguish my left and right. Struggle against injustice is a moral and social responsibility and I am matured not to follow any person like a hunter dog. Lot may think that you have your online media and can mature your irresponsible conscience about people you this agree. I am human right actvist. I am not a political activist and have no intention to get involved in partisan politics. Bamba I only know in the Amnesty Demonstration. I have been and still continue to be involved in the organisation stage since its start with Amnesty International UK and now Amnesty International Secretariat. It was great this year we Gambians have taken in financing the Organisation is Global day of action. Human rights is the focus of my activism and it will remain even after Yahya Jammeh. How can in principle a human rights advocate subscribe for armed struggle without assess the impact on women  children and elderly. Do our situation warrant taking such adventurism action. We may think that it is only Yahya Jammeh that is our problem but the dictatatorship is systematic and it is not the fault of one person. You can see the intolerance within our elite and how much we can consume with ego. I have nothing against you Bamba Mass and look forward in working with you on issues of human rights.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい